Root Explorer Apk is an ultimate and most powerful file manager app for root users and which is available for the Android device. It has the ability for accessing the whole file system which includes the intangible data folder including the secured ones. It has features like the managing file where you can manage any file which is not possible with your Android default file manager. What actually is Root Explorer? Root Explorer is an ultimate file manager for managing the Android device operating system which is developed by the fast software. The Root Explorer provides you to access any unique files on your phone SD card or any drive. You can also delete any of the application manually or come up with so many modifications.
It has the ability to access any unique files only when your phone is rooted. It simply means allowing the user its unique privileges. It is compatible with an android version of higher than 1.1. Root Explorer Apk usually includes a database viewer and also the text editor. It also allows the user to run the scripts for installing or even remove applications. Root Explorer can also extract any compressed files such as the Zip files which let the user manually choose the default permissions for some specific folders, files, and applications.
Download Root Explorer Apk on Android Devices:
A device with an Android version of 2.2 or higher version of the Android device, you also need at least 4MB of free storage to download Root Explorer and install it. Root Explorer Apk brings some excellent feature which has a greater root manager Apk for any type of platforms with a number of accessing in files or data in power uses.
The latest version of 4.01 Root Explorer Apk is not available on Google Play you can go on the official website for downloading the Root Explorer Apk file.
Must Read: How to Download Game Killer Apk
Some of the Features of the Root Explorer Apk:
Root Explorer Apk has some of the excellent features with a greater root management. Now explore the world of root explorer which comes absolutely free downloading.
Below I have mentioned some of the features in the latest version of 4.01 Root Explorer:
- You can open multiple tabs
- The developer of the root explorer has integrated with the Google Drive, Box, DropBox, network supports and the built in SQ Lite database viewer.
- It has a built in text editor and database viewer.
- It can create a Zip and unzip any file in the root explorer pro version.
- It can send and receive any file through Bluetooth or email
- It has a thumbnail image and XML data viewer
- Easily navigate differences of the location either swiping or clicking on a tab.
- It has multiple themes such as Light, Dark, and home screen wallpaper.
- It can perform a long-running operation such as copy and moving in a background.
- It can also stream video and audio files from any network or cloud to any media player application.
- It has a bookmark which is frequently used in files and folders.
- It opens up with the facility which allows files to be opened as a generic type or even by using a specific app.
- It can view file and the folders which also include the size, date and MD5 checksum.
- It can fix crash when authorizing the SD card in Marshmallow.
How to Install Root Explorer Apk file on PC/Laptop?
Follow the few steps mentioned here to install the Root Explorer:
- Firstly download the Root Explorer Apk file on your PC.
- Now connect your Android OS device on your PC.
- Move your Root Explorer Apk file location to your SDCard/Android/Data.
- Install your Root Explorer Apk file on your mobile Android device.
- Now it is ready for use.
How to use the Root Explorer correctly for replacing modded or stock system files manually?
Here we will talk about how to use the Root Explorer correctly for replacing the modded or stock system files manually:
1. The first step, mount the system as a read or write as per the top right of the corner. Navigate to the file that you are planning to replace for example such as the system or framework.
2. The second step, copy the file notice it not to move the file, paste the copied file somewhere on your SD card it may be in the internal or external it is not necessary where to copy the selected file. Rename the selected file which you have just past carefully.
3. Third step, the Android back
4. The fourth step, download it on your SD Card for replacing the new file with the old ones.
5. The fifth step, now moves the new file into the system, change the permission in there which will be crucial for avoiding FCs and problems.
6. The sixth step, making sure for the new file whether it is named after correctly while you are replacing the file and double-click for checking out the permissions.
7. The seventh step, move the new file into a folder or the root explorer will ask your decision whether to replace or not.
8. Eight steps, backing up the root explorer and reboot it right away.
Hack Games using Root Explorer:
- At first install the Root Explorer on your device when you are about to download it on your PC, transfer in your Android device and enable the installations from the unknown sources.
- Now tap on the Root Explorer Apk file and open it.
- Go to the data folder to navigate to the next folder.
- Search the folder for your Game that you want to hack. When you are finally in the folder of the Game, go for the shared_prefs.
- Go for the game name.Xml file. Game-name=name of the game which you want to hack.
- Now you try editing the code where ever you want to for example if you want to change the score edit the as <int name=” score” value =”0” /> also write some value such as 12345 except zero.
- Now click on the save button.
Root Explorer Apk file is an awesome file manager with multi-purposes which is very popular and easy to use. If you do not use the app properly then it can cause a serious damage or you can also lose your app or game data. I hope you are going to enjoy the root explorer app. Share your ideas for the root explorer Apk file. Please comment below.