Pokemon Go for PC: Pokemon Go is a Smartphone games which are based on once famous TV series Pokemon. The concept of this game will take you to reality world of catching Pokemon by going around the world. If you have even seen the Pokemon TV series then it will be very much useful to play this Game. A user will be given few Poke Balls to catch the Pokémon’s and can acquire the Gym by having a battle with other trainees. This is an awesome reality game which let you go out with your GPS location. It captures the nearest places in your surrounding and turns them into Gyms, Poke Centres, and more useful places. It’s just like your having a live gameplay with your smart devices.
Pokemon Go for PC isn’t been developed but we can install it using the emulator software. As we know that Pokemon Go needs the GPS location for tracking the Pokémon’s, we can get this done using few settings. So now have a look at the features of Pokemon Go and the download process.
Must Read : Tinder Apk Download Steps
Pokémon Go app Features:
Pokémon GO is an amazing app which allows you to catch the imaginary Pokémon’s in real life. It has many interesting features and users are going love it. Let’s discuss some its interesting features.
- Pokémon Go is the application which allows you to search for the Pokémon’s around your location
- You can catch the Pokémon’s and you can even record the video of that
- It has map which is just amazing it lets you know that your friends around you by the map
- Can have friends battle which makes it even more interesting
- Play against your friends and gain more Pokémon’s than them
- By using this application you can where the Pokémon’s are available and you can just go there and catch them
- Make teams and play together with your friends
- It has a tracking item which helps us to find the specific Pokemon
Download Pokemon Go For PC Windows XP/7/8/10 Using Bluestacks Emulator:
Pokemon Go is a Smartphone game which can be installed on PC by using the Android to PC emulator. The most popular Bluestacks working process is shown in this guide that will let you get the Pokemon Go installed on Windows OS.
- Firstly get the Bluestacks emulator installed by downloading its full file
- Download it from bluestacks.com and then install on your PC
- Once installed, click on to launch and then select the Search bar
- Here search for Pokemon Go app from using the iTunes or Google App store
- Now app will get downloaded using the emulator interface
- Later will automatically installed on PC Windows in quick time
- Now enjoy using the Pokemon Go by clicking on its icon for Bluestacks
That’s it! Pokemon Go is now on your PC device and adjusts the GPS location with setting and enjoys this game. Make sure you get all its features used and have fun using it on a big screen.
Any doubt in installation process can be asked in below comment section. Also, we will be thankful to you if you share our article with friends and family.